Digital Marketing Manager
Buy Good. Feel Good.Remote1M ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Buy Good. Feel Good.
Buy Good. Feel Good. (BGFG) has been working with the North American fair trade and social enterprise community for the past 7 years. Our mission is to support and empower businesses that put people and the planet first.
COVID-19 has had an immeasurable impact on small businesses in general and on social enterprises in particular. Determined to continue supporting our community and in light of ongoing restrictions surrounding events, we are creating an online marketplace to connect social enterprises with a growing base of ethical consumers. The businesses featured on BGFG marketplace work with the world's most underprivileged and vulnerable communities, and our mission is to support them.
We are looking for a motivated individual with e-commerce experience and a passion for social enterprises to lead the digital marketing efforts at BGFG. You will be required to develop and execute compelling data-driven digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, website traffic and conversions.
- Develop, execute and report on e-mail marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, paid search, SEO, affiliate and display marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop, execute and report on customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Enhance the user experience on the BGFG website related to site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results and meet targets.
- Develop, report on and drive continuous improvement to all marketing campaign KPIs.
- Drive a customer first approach to all consumer experiences.
Occasionally, your role will fall outside of the general "Digital Marketing Manager" scope and you may work directly with the founder on various issues. We are a small team and you will have to wear different hats from time to time!
Experience, Education, and Skills:
- At least 5 years experience in developing and executing digital marketing strategies
- Experience and proven track record in executing e-mail marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, paid search, SEO, affiliate and display marketing campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with direct-to-consumer e-commerce marketing (preferably with lifestyle, apparel, food and drink brands)
- Passion for social enterprises and small businesses is an asset
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work remotely and with minimal supervision
- Open and effective communicator
This position is a full-time, remote position and for immediate hire.
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Digital Marketing Manager in the subject line. In your cover letter, please let us know what your favourite social enterprise is and why.
Apply by June 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.