BeamLondon, UK1M ago
Beam is looking for an ambitious PR executive to join our Marketing team.
You’ll be critical to growing our community as, together, we work to build one of the world's most important Tech for Good ventures.
You’ll be confident telling the Beam story and mixing with everyone, from journalists to corporate and charity partners and our amazing beneficiaries.
You'll be excited by the prospect of making a major impact, whether that’s landing top-tier press coverage or creating engaging content for our social feeds.
This role is ideal for an ambitious PR professional who is early on in their career, reporting directly into our Head of PR.
- Generating high-impact press coverage for Beam across print, broadcast & online media
- Proactively spotting PR opportunities - you'll brim with ideas and be the kind of person who gets joy in making them happen
- Crafting press releases and blogs in line with Beam’s core messaging and values
- Producing engaging social media copy and visual assets to run across our social channels
- Building a community of influencers who can help spread the word about Beam
- Working on a variety of different fundraising & marketing initiatives - from grant applications to award entries
- 1-2 years’ quality professional experience in PR (ideally in consumer PR)
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude and top-notch hustle
- Passion for innovation and social impact
- Exceptional written and spoken articulacy
- Thrives under pressure and unfazed by fast-paced environments
- No need to write code but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy and data-driven
Nice to have
- Video and / or photo editing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Volunteering or paid work with people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Startup experience or experience within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Compensation & Perks
- £20-28k dependent on experience
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break
- Brand new MacBook Air or PC
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
We're a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who love our work and making a positive impact. If you believe in our purpose, and want to learn fast and drive some major innovation, get in touch.
Deadline: 31st July 2020